PRE WEDDING | MAKE-UP & HAIR
Makeup for outdoor pre wedding shots
Date: Jun 18, 2014Views: 6100
HelloMuse's Korea Pre Wedding Photo Make-up
Trendy and vivid makeup for outdoor pre wedding photo shoot
The weather in Korea is really bright and shining. Every customer who contacted us for their pre wedding photo shoot in Korea has been asking about outdoor pre wedding photo shoot and makeup and hair service during the photo session. Usually, we are doing elegant and glamorous makeup for indoor photo shoot and change to little more sparky and natural makeup for outdoor photo shoot.
Today, I'm sharing an adorable makeup with orange colors. Do you guys remember that the stunning model in our outdoor pre wedding photo shoot in the rain? She is the one who shows us how to do this makeup. She is a famous beauty blogger online in Korea and she offers makeup and touch-up during outdoor pre wedding photo shoot with Hello Muse. Today's model is Ines who is one of Hello Muse staffs ;) You can expect her appearance after makeup done!
< Base Makeup >
1. Make the skin more moist by Barbie Brown Hydrating Face Cream.
2. Put Barbie Brown Protective Base first and Chanel CC Cream and Makeup Forever Full-cover concealer on.
(Give a quick spray Too Cool For School Fixer from time to time.)
< Eye Makeup >
1. Apply a Dolly wink gold color shadow on your eyelid.
2. Apply a lighter color Mac Honey Lust on your eyelid, brow bone and lower-lash line.
3. Apply an orange color Mac Casino on your lower-lash line
Usually, it is enough for daily makeup but The camera will blow you out in photos so We put on a little more makeup than you would apply normally, more than you think you need, since the camera and lights will tone down your makeup.
4. Apply an Orange Color from Malibu Shadow Pallet on your eyelid.
5. Apply Barbie Brown Chocolate Brown Color shadow on outer lid to make more deeper eye shape.
6. You can use liquid eyeliner, a liner pencil, or even wet eye shadow on an angled brush to line your eyes. Whatever you pick, move across your upper lash line in tiny, controlled strokes as if you're drawing a dotted line. Go back and fill in the blanks with more small strokes.
7. Apply 2-3 partial fake eye lashes on outer lid.
8. Apply Makeup Forever Diamond Powder on your eyelid for more sparkling eye makeup.
9. Draw a eyebrow shape using Etude Eyebrow pencil and fill the rest with eyebrow mascara.
< Shading and Lip makeup >
1. Apply Powder and Mac Soft&Gentle Highlighter on your forehead and nose.
2. Apply Tonymoly Bronzer underneath the cheekbone and around the perimeter of the face, for slimmer face shape.
3. Apply Shuuemura Blusher on Apple Zone for an all-over sun-kissed glow that makes skin appear even more healthy and vibrant.
4. Finish with Benefit Cha Cha tint on your lip and make a little gradation.
For outdoor photo shoot, Use a primer and fixer. They'll make your makeup go on smoother and last a lot longer. You're going to have a long day ahead of you, and you want your makeup to last you all day and all night. And Don't forget to bring your touch-up products in your makeup bag. Carry at least your lip color and power. Changing just lip color can give you more dramatic change on your face than your expectation! If you are interested in Korean concept pre wedding photography and makeup&hair styling, contact Hello Muse for more professional touch :)
You may also like ♥
NEW SAMPLE STUDIO S Date: Dec.19.2017
NEW SAMPLE Obra Maestra Date: Nov.03.2017
NEW SAMPLE CHOI JAE HOON Date: Oct.24.2017
**ONLY HELLOMUSE** ARTSOME Date: Sep.23.2017
New Sample 2017
New Sample 2017 2017 VIVIENDA Date: Aug.28.2017
NEW LAUNCHING SEOUL LUCE VOL 03 Date: Jul.28.2017
NEW LAUNCHING SEOUL LUCE VOL 02 Date: Jul.28.2017
NEW LAUNCHING SEOUL LUCE VOL 01 Date: Jul.28.2017